My name is Richie Payne and I am a Coventry based Personal Trainer with my own portfolio of private clients. In addition, I have worked as a Fitness Instructor and assistant manager for British Military Fitness (BMF) for over 10 years. I am also an ex-military Physical Training Instructor.
I thoroughly enjoy working with people and seeing the impact achieving their fitness goals and losing weight makes to their lives.
Personal Training means just that. It is personal to your needs. My workouts are planned in advance and tailored to meet your specific goals. The training and advice I specialise in includes:
- 1 to 1 dedicated workouts incorporating cardio, resistance and interval training
- Nutritional advice and weight management plans
- Pre and post natal training
- Sports injury recovery, postural correction and orthopaedic conditions
So whatever your target, from losing weight and getting fitter to gaining that personal best, I can help you get there.
Based in Coventry and surrounding areas (Kenilworth, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Rugby, Nuneaton), training with me could not be easier as you get to choose your preferred location to work out. It could be your office, home, a local park or open space or my studio gym.
REPS Advanced Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Level 4 Exercise Specialist in Obesity & Diabetes
- Level 3 GP Referral Instructor
- Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Level 3 Sports Massage Therapist & Remedial Fitness Instructor
- FAA Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
- Box Fit Instructor
- Kettlebell Instructor
- Powerbands Instructor
- Physical Education BA (Hons) 2:1
- DBS certified
- Ante/Post Natal Fitness Instructor
- Outdoor Fitness Instructor